Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lily Vanilli's Bleeding Hearts

I've been busy this week testing for others, so not had a chance to come up with a recipe myself. Will try to have something posted in the next few days (Probably involving chocolate), but to keep you lovely lot going in the meantime I thought I'd bring these devilish delights to your attention!


East London baking hero Lily Vanilli has brought her always popular 'Bleeding Hearts' back just in time for Valentines Day and I think they make a great alternative to the same old flowers and chocolates bought every year. Made with red velvet sponge, cream cheese icing and blackcurrant & cherry 'blood' they are beautifully macabre and disturbingly delicious, so if you're struggling for ideas this Valentines day, head over to their site and get an order in!


No comments:

Post a Comment